Amazing and incredibly easy Carnita pork taco recipe!
I really do the easiest meals possible because there just isn’t time for complicated things this time of year and in this season of life with a baby!
3-4lb CJW Pork Butt Roast
Salt and Pepper
2 small jalapeños
1 med onion
1c orange juice
- Generously salt and pepper the pork butt
- Dice the onions and jalapeños
- Add the pork butt, onions, jalapeños, oregano, and orange juice to a slow cooker
- Cook for 6-7hrs until its nice and tender.
- Shred the meat and let cook a little longer.
- The final and most important part! Cook the meat in a pan on the stove for a few minutes to crisp up.
We like to eat with a squeeze of lime, cilantro and avocado slices :)
Our Timber Raised Pork Butts are packed with so much flavor that you literally can’t screw them up! The Non-GMO feed that they are raised on and the trees that they rotate through provide them with nuts and roots to munch on gives them the best flavor you have ever had!