This might sound like a weird name, and it is...but it is pretty much the only casserole my hubby will eat. So you know it is good stuff! Also it is a super easy last minute supper!
There is probably another name for it somewhere but this is what my family has called it. This recipe comes from my moms side of the family. I have modified it slightly and it is a regular at our house.
Aunt Velma's Stuff
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 5-6 Medium Potatoes (original recipe calls for tater tots)
- 1/4 C Flour
- 1/4 C Milk
- 1/4 C Cheese
- Brown the Ground Beef and add salt to taste
- Cube the potatoes and fry them in a pan or air fryer (unless using tater tots).
- Add flour then milk to the Ground Beef
- Put Ground Beef into 9x13 casserole dish
- Add Cheese on top of Ground Beef
- Add Potatoes on top
- Cook at 350 for 5-10 min until cheese is melted (cook until tater tots are done if you chose to use those).
Hope you guys enjoy this as much as we do! If you know of a different name for it let me know!