These delicious ground pork tacos are a family favorite and a hit when served to friends! They are super easy and with our amazing Timber Raised Pork the flavor is outstanding!
Serves: 6 Time: 1.5 hours
- 2lbs Ground Pork
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 oz coke/dr pepper
- 1 can El Pato
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion and add to a hot cast iron with a little oil until onion is soft
- Add ground pork and cook until there is no pink
- Add soda of choice and El Pato. If you want it to be more mild you can use less than a whole can of El Pato.
- Let it simmer until the liquid is almost gone
- Serve with cilantro and lime!