Did you set a goal to eat healthier in 2021?
If you did, don’t let anyone tell you that isn’t a worthy goal. Because it is a great goal! Some people will tell you just because it is a hard goal in todays society that you shouldn’t even try. I disagree!
Aunt Velma's Stuff
Aunt Velma,s Stuff
This might sound like a weird name, and it is...but it is pretty much the only casserole my hubby will eat. So you know it is good stuff! It is also a super easy supper to throw together last minute.
There is probably another name for it somewhere but this is what my family has called it. This recipe comes from my moms side of the family. I have modified it slightly and it is a regular at our house.
What you can benefit from buying meat from a skilled producer.
CJW Pino Ranch Timber Raised Ground Pork Tacos
These delicious ground pork tacos are a family favorite and a hit when served to friends! They are super easy and with our amazing Timber Raised Pork the flavor is outstanding!
Serves: 6 Time: 1.5 hours
- 2lbs Ground Pork
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 oz coke/dr pepper
- 1 can El Pato
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion and add to a hot cast iron with a little oil until onion is soft
- Add ground pork and cook until there is no pink
- Add soda of choice and El Pato. If you want it to be more mild you can use less than a whole can of El Pato.
- Let it simmer until the liquid is almost gone
- Serve with cilantro and lime!